National Account & Market Access Manager (Diabetes / Insulin Delivery)
Our client is a leading international company dedicated to bringing innovative products to improve the lives of patients with Diabetes.
They have world-class capabilities in Insulin delivery/CGM and have very ambitious plans for the next few years.
Reporting to the Director of Market Access Europe, you will be primarily responsible for managing relationships with the NHS and its equivalents in the devolved nations and RoI including:
* any pricing and access negotiations / commissioning services
* management of tenders
* national policy development including HTA policy across England (NICE), the devolved nations (SMC & AWMSG) and the Republic of Ireland (NCPE).
Activity will include developing and managing relationships with key NHS/HSE, political and policy stakeholders which are critical for future product access.
A key aspect of the role will be to develop a strategy to improve the landscape in which commissioning with respect to Diabetes Care takes place, so that it is more focussed on patient outcomes and less solely on price.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Extensive experience in a similar Market access role - ideally at National level
* Detailed knowledge of health care and life sciences policy in England and the devolved nations
* Knowledge of devolved governments, NHS and/or other healthcare institutions
* Experience of the Diabetes / insulin delivery care pathway will be advantageous
* Some health economics experience - preferred
* Knowledge of UK Diabetes and priorities - preferred
Very attractive & above average basic salary, excellent bonus and benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or for further information contact CHASE
Reference Number: 31668