Healthcare Partnership Manager - Ireland
Our client is a leader in Diabetes care technology, through their glucose monitoring portfolio, they work to simplify and improve diabetes management globally. Since their inception, their goal has been clear to improve patient outcomes and empower their community to take control of diabetes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Healthcare Partnership Manager.
The successful candidate will work alongside local Territory and Regional Business Managers to seek out new opportunities to increase funding and subsequently use of product portfolio in the Diabetes market. They will play a crucial role in securing market access and drive funding by working with procurement and payers at various levels.
* Create strategy and engagement plans with outlined objectives and activities to optimise funding and access
* Maintain understanding of funding pathways and relay this to field team
* Anticipate access and competitor barriers and deliver solutions to overcome them
* Optimise performance of key accounts through collaborative working with field sales team
* Execute marketing initiatives throughout customer base in line with company strategy and customer needs; including launching new products and services
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Minimum 3 years' experience within Market Access, ideally within health technology
* Minimum 3 years' relevant sales experience within Healthcare/Pharma
* Sound understanding of key decision-makers and primary and secondary care pathways
* Previous success selling within Healthcare and a proven track record for hitting targets
* Ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of data to gain crucial insights to manage a region
* Proficient in a variety of computer software packages, including all aspects of MS Office
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Sarah Whitby
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.