Respiratory Specialist - East of England
Exciting secondary care role to drive sales and market share growth for the respiratory product portfolio within the allocated Local Health Economy (LHE). To pro-actively identify and recommend opportunities to develop the business in the various therapy areas.
To promote the portfolio to key influencers and decision makers across secondary care within the allocated LHEs.
To provide a high level of therapy area expertise, insight and understanding of the NHS environment, to customers and colleagues, so that solutions for NHS customers are identified and change facilitated to benefit both patients and the business.
* Preferably a life science graduate
* ABPI qualified
* Outstanding understanding of the NHS and the NHS modernisation agenda
* A high level of clinical and market knowledge, ideally within the Respiratory therapy area
* Evidence of successfully working with formulary submissions
* Established record of sales success in previous roles, demonstrating a proven track record in influencing the prescribing and decision-making process across hospitals and primary care, through good account management
For more information call CHASE 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31594