Marketing Manager - Product Access Division
Our client is a world-leading supplier of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumable products.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within their Product Access Division for an experienced marketing professional to step into this recently created position, working across the divisional structure and collaboratively with the Business Unit Directors.
The successful candidate will help develop and implement an integrated and cross-functional marketing strategy to support long-term growth. They will drive multi-channel marketing activities whilst continually evaluating potential for innovation in the digital marketing space.
This opportunity is extremely exciting as you can be based anywhere. The opportunity is not just open to candidates currently working within a pharmaceutical marketing role, but also to those working within a pharma/healthcare med comms agency. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone looking to take their first step away from agency into an in-house pharma company and really make a difference in a company that is aiming to double in size in the next five years.
This is a great opportunity for someone to put their stamp on the position and use their excellent digital marketing skills along with their ability to collaborate ideas as well as question the status quo to bring together the three Business Unit marketing ideas to create a comprehensive strategy.
* Demonstrate leadership excellence in project management and effectively manage multiple projects and priorities, including working closely with external agencies
* Increase online presence, search and sales through an integrated and digital approach
* Monitor market space and competitor environment and leverage findings to optimise marketing strategy
* Develop and implement impactful marketing strategies that support the business and drive sales
* Increase social media presence and digital engagement
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to a degree level in a Marketing/Digital Marketing/Design Innovation discipline
* Substantial experience developing and implementing marketing strategy, managing budgets and tracking campaign progress across pharma, healthcare, medical devices
* Strong digital marketing experience
* Minimum 2 years experience in pharmaceutical/life sciences industry and a good understanding of the current healthcare environment
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* Proven experience delivering end to end marketing campaigns across multiple channels
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Lauren Alexander
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.