Brand Manager - Established Portfolio - Surrey
This award winning and highly acclaimed Blue-Chip Pharmaceutical Company are at the cutting edge of patient care. They have one of the strongest product pipelines within the industry, and are much admired and respected.
As a Brand Manager-Established Portfolio, you will be accountable for the development and delivery of the Established Portfolio strategy and its implementation in line with country organisation goals.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Owning the P&L of the Established Portfolio
* Strategically defining, developing and or / co creating Business Development and launch opportunities to achieve the Established Portfolio plan
* Accountable for identifying commercial portfolio opportunities, leveraging the established portfolio to enhance uptake of launches
* Considering and supporting Divestment Opportunities with the Established Portfolio
* Defining and implementing the transition strategy for products as they approach loss of exclusivity and ensure a coordinated approach cross functionally as they transfer from Business Units to the Established Portfolio
* Overseeing Brand Governance requirements by working with all relevant functions such as Medical, Patient Safety, Regulatory and Legal (RMPs, PI and safety label changes and any POPsys requirements)
* Conducting strategic review of the Established Portfolio and identify growth strategies to enhance overall profitability
What you will bring to the role:
* Several years' pharmaceutical industry experience which should include strategic and operational brand management including Omni Channel
* Market Access experience
* Experience across different therapy areas or products
* Management of both internal and external stakeholders
* An understanding of the structure of the NHS, including procurement and funding flows, pricing systems, UK tender landscape and key relationships with England, Scotland, Wales and NI personnel
* Knowledge of product launch, finance, legal and channel management including supply chain
* Project Management skills
* Proven track record of collaborative working across cross-functional teams with a collectively accountable mind-set
Excellent Salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For more information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31777