Market Access Writer - Berkshire
* 12 month FTC
Our client is a family owned company whose distinctly independent structure means that they are not constrained by the short term needs of individual shareholders and can focus on the future within long term strategies of vision and leadership.
They have a reputation for providing effective products for the treatment of diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease COPD, HIV AIDS, Parkinson's disease, arthritis and pain relief in cancer.
As a Market Access Writer, you will provide a medical writing resource to Market Access, conducting the planning, writing and editing of market access documents including Health Technology Assessment submissions, journal articles, digital content, and field leave pieces, in order to increase market access of their products.
Responsibilities will include:
* Contribute to the planning, writing and editing of HTA submission documents, in collaboration with Health Economists
* Development and editing of manuscripts reporting on in-house epidemiological studies for submission to peer-reviewed medical journals
* Writing and editing market access documents to ensure that they are accurate, clearly written, and conform to the editorial in-house style
* Analyse and summarise clinical studies, data and information, in order to apply this to the strategic positioning of products
* Supporting the continual development of editorial processes within the Market Access team, and develop and update guidelines on the in-house editorial style
* Co-writing & delivery of HTA submission documents
* Co-delivery of manuscripts for submission
* Knowledge of standard editorial processes
* Knowledge of scientific and medical terminology and methods of presenting data, and an ability to understand clinical data and new therapeutic areas
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including ability to construct and work with templates and style sheets in Word
* Proficient in bibliography databases such as EndNote
* Experience of writing HTA submissions, market access or HEOR communications would be advantageous
* Experience of writing for peer reviewed publications would be advantageous
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package is available for the right candidate.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31635