Territory Manager - Wound Care
Greater Manchester, Merseyside and Cheshire
Our client is a leader in their field, working closely with the NHS and healthcare professionals they develop and provide innovative products and services for people with personal and private medical conditions. They work closely with their customers to truly understand and create a portfolio of products that are sensitive to and meet their individual needs.
This is an exciting time to join as they are going through a substantial growth period and so are seeking an outstanding sales person to join their team as a Territory Manager and be part of continuing their success.
Main responsibilities of the Territory Manager:
* Increase sales and market revenue of Wound Care portfolio in the community sector
* Ensure sales retention within territory
* Promote and educate on portfolios total value offered compared to competitors market
* Work with RBM and BDM to execute business plan
* Maintain good awareness of competitors environment within industry and territory, anticipating potential issues and opportunities, finding appropriate solutions as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Experience working within Wound Care or medical devices
* Demonstrated understanding of the NHS environment and customers
* Passionate about meeting customers needs and delivering solutions through partnerships
* Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
* Effective communicator both written and verbally
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Jon Woodrow
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.