Healthcare Partnership Manager - Wound Care - SW London/ Surrey/ Sussex/ Berkshire/ Wiltshire
Our client are the world's leading supplier of intimate healthcare products and services operating across Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Urology Care and Wound and Skin Care markets. The business is a global organisation developing and marketing products to hospitals, primary care, wholesalers and retailers as well as directly to consumers (homecare). With a strong record of product and service innovation they work in close partnership with the NHS and healthcare professionals to support and drive the best clinical solutions and services to patients.
The Healthcare Partnership Manager works closely with NHS organisations within the Integrated Care Systems and the associated healthcare professionals to embed our products and services. The HPM role has strategic responsibility for identifying solutions that support partnerships with these NHS organisations to achieve their objectives whilst also driving sales and account growth.
* Sell into the NHS at the Director, Procurement, Senior Management & Senior Clinician levels
* Develop creative recommendations to influence accounts in order to drive sales whilst also meeting our partners objectives.
* Conduct regional account analysis to identify growth opportunities, reviewing all options to develop accounts.
* Build great customer relationships within the NHS (Specialists, TVN's, Heads of Nursing, Operations Manager, General Managers, Community Service Managers, Procurement)
* Build great customer relationships with ICSs and CCGs (Medicines Optimisation, Senior Pharmacists, Procurement, Finance, Board Members).
* Understand and stay on top of developments to the National NHS landscape and consider this when building proposals.
* Be confident to talk to customers about the implications of the wider NHS landscape
* Experience of working with ICS/CCGs to achieve product, formulary, guidance or protocol inclusion
* Excellent commercial awareness, acting in the accordance of the strategic direction of the business
* Wound Care experience although desired is not essential
* Passion - Always going the extra mile to make a difference for customers
* Excellent relationship builder who can focus on building customer relationships whilst also growing the business
* Self-assured communication style, challenging in an assertive and respectful way
* Result-oriented behaviour, meeting and exceeding expectations
This is an outstanding time to join the business as the company grows from strength-to-strength and has more products to launch in the medium term. The role comes with an above average financial package designed to attract the best industry performers.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more details.
Reference number: 31790