Key Account Specialist - Oncology - Birmingham/Staffordshire
Our client is a family owned company whose distinctly independent structure means that they are not constrained by the short term needs of individual shareholders and can focus on the future within long term strategies of vision and leadership.
They have a reputation for providing effective products for the treatment of diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease COPD, HIV AIDS, Parkinson's disease, Arthritis and Cancer.
In this exciting new role, you will lead the creation and implementation of Account Plans to drive sales, local market access and advocacy within their Oncology & Lytics therapy areas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure sales targets are met through account planning and customer engagement excellence
* Accountable and responsible for leading the local creation of an account plan with all relevant functions
* Plan strategy to approach key stakeholders ensuring advocacy development
* Develop business cases that identifies the appropriate investment level for developing business
* Accountable and responsible for successful delivery of agreed actions in the local account plan
* Network across relevant customer bodies and departments to mutual benefit
* Complete understanding of key account processes and tools
* Oncology experience
* KOL Development
* Familiarity of key account implementation
* Degree or equivalent
* ABPI qualification
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package is available for the right candidate.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31799