Marketing Manager - Software Solutions - UK
Our client is a fast-growing software company servicing NHS organisations and some private healthcare providers.
Are you looking to step up and build your own marketing function from scratch? We are looking to hire a bright, versatile, data-driven and ambitious Marketing Director. You need to be able to provide both strategic direction and to execution for our client - a fast-growing software company servicing NHS organisations and some private healthcare providers.
As their Marketing Director, you will be responsible for demand generation (inbound and outbound lead generation) from new customers and expansion of the footprint within existing customers.
You will report to the CEO and be part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) alongside their Sales Director, Head of Account Management/Ops and chief Technology Officer.
* Marketing to NHS organisations or healthcare B2B (could be pharma, tech or services), ideally including engagement with clinicians
* Ability to combine strategy with proven execution/project management with limited resources
* Strong focus on data & use of technology - ideally experience in:
* SEO / PPC
* Website analytics
* Social media content creation
* Digital marketing campaigns (email newsletters and direct mail)
* CRM lead scoring
* Video production (ideally)
* Copywriting skills with proven ability to work with data and research (ideally strong academic credentials)
* Be very focussed on personal development and learning
This is your chance to lead the marketing function of the most effective remote patient-centric software solution on the market & join a start-up culture with big ambitions.
Exceptional remuneration package and open-ended bonus will be offered to the successful candidate, including potential participation in our Employee Share Ownership Program after 12 months service.
For further details please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference no: 31793