Market Access Manager - Specialist Female Health - South UK
Our client is a European innovation-driven speciality pharmaceutical company with products distributed in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Women's Health Division is dedicated to the development and commercialisation of innovative drugs for women's reproductive medicine. The company is one of very few in the world to offer a comprehensive portfolio of products for gynaecological conditions.
They now seek a talented Market Access Manager who will facilitate the uptake and usage of their product and take appropriate responsibility for launch of new products.
Responsibilities will include:
* Engaging with NHS budget holders to present advance budgetary notification on prospective new products or existing product indications
* Working with Key Account Managers to drive all APC processes
* Meeting with appropriate NHS personnel to discuss burden of disease in their area
* Establishing key NHS influencers and treatment pathways by engaging with relevant personnel
* Proactively providing budget impact data
* Dealing with issues related to local funding in the NHS and translating into promotional opportunities
* Accessing and influencing all relevant NHS customers in the territory's local health economy
* Supporting KAMs by providing additional specialist NHS knowledge
* Delivering projects to accelerate development of high quality local services that will improve throughout of relevant patients
* Demonstrable success in Key Account Management and sales in Secondary Care environment
* Detailed understanding of Key Account Management principles and the use of business supporting tools and how that applies to a total Health Economy
* Successful delivery of projects
* Clear & detailed understanding of the purpose and value of the market access function
* Extensive, up to date knowledge of relevant NHS bodies, NHS strategies, structure, funding/patient pathways and process and dynamics affecting product utilisation in the multifunctional hospital environment at a regional level
* Understanding of managed entry of products, APC's, Shared cared Guidance and Patient Pathways
* Experience of networking and liaising with NHS organisations
In return the client will reward you very generously and for those that achieve will provide an excellent career opportunity.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31803