Primary Care Account Manager - Specialist Female Health - Scotland
EXCLUSIVE NEW NATIONWIDE TEAM BUILD!
Our client is a European innovation-driven speciality pharmaceutical company with products distributed in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Women's Health Division is dedicated to the development and commercialisation of innovative drugs for women's reproductive medicine. The company is one of very few in the world to offer a comprehensive portfolio of products for gynaecological conditions.
As part of an exciting national expansion to take advantage of their product's exceptional positioning in primary care, they now seek a talented Primary Care Account Manager at the location shown.
The primary focus of the role is to promote and sell the women's health portfolio within primary care, developing professional relationships with NHS primary care professionals to achieve sales targets in line with national sales, marketing & market access strategies.
* Demonstrable success in account management and sales from a Primary Care environment
* Ideally ABPI qualified (Or working towards it)
* Proven track record of achievement and improved personal and business performance.
* Evidence of results
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Confident, quick thinking, responsive and solution oriented
* Strong work ethic and high levels of self-motivation and resilience
* High levels of integrity and honesty
In return the client will reward you very generously and for those that achieve will provide an excellent career development.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31812