Key Account Manager
Our client is a global pharma company dedicated to taking care of life by designing and developing innovative solutions inspired by consumers and patients.
You will be accountable for maximising the sales performance of the new launch of our client's product in your defined territory through effective account management and developing effective long-term business relationships with customers that support the delivery of business results.
* Assess and analyse a defined region to determine business potential and prioritise key accounts; to maximise sales
* Understand and navigate relevant local access pathways (e.g. formularies, guidelines)
* Identify and prioritise key decision-makers, influencers, stakeholders and networks (payer and clinical) in each account
* Utilise various acceptable and compliant means to communicate with customers e.g. face to face calls, audio-visual meetings, speaker meetings, etc.
* Create and maintain account plans, incorporating actions for key prescribers and other relevant stakeholders
* Work to achieve optimal position on relevant formularies, guidelines, etc.
* Develop and maintain a high level of product and disease area knowledge and ability to absorb, interpret and share clinical data with customers in a professional and engaging manner
* Drive sales uptake by identifying and addressing patient and clinician opportunities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Successful sales experience and a desire to progress into the field of Oncology
* Experience in influencing and working with payers to identify and unlock local access barriers
* Must have some experience in launching products within a specialist therapy area
* Account management experience, including business planning, account analysis, stakeholder mapping and performance measurement
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Elaine Plunkett
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.