Product Specialist - Eyecare
12-month FTC via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team as an Eyecare Product Specialist.
The successful candidate will deliver, support and communicate central marketing strategies at territory level to HCPs involved in treating eye diseases to secure success of the business unit objectives. They will support customers through business case and treatment protocol development, capacity management and patient referral protocols.
Product Specialist Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual sales growth and performance objectives for territory
* Lead cross-functional team to create, implement and update Key Account Plans on a routine basis
* Identify, develop and maintain working relationships with therapy area experts and influencers
* Ensure all activities and promotional materials are compliant with ABPI and company SOPs
* Develop effective budget management strategy to drive and demonstrate high-level ROI
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Relevant pharmaceutical hospital selling experience or proven success in GP/hospital pharmaceutical sales
* Educated to a degree level in a Science or Business-related discipline
* ABPI qualified
* Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
* Good understanding of clinical and scientific aspects of Ophthalmology
* Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
Apply now via the website or for more information please contact Sarah Whitby
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.