Medical Science Liaison
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company who puts patients at the forefront of everything they do. Their goal is to improve lives through the development of innovative, life-changing medicines and solutions.
The role of Medical Science Liaison offers a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial thinker to join a dynamic team that thrives on overcoming challenges by finding new innovative solutions to meet patient needs.
Medical Science Liaison Main Duties:
* Provide scientific expertise to HCPs and stakeholders regarding the company's product portfolio and associated disease area
* Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs through a multichannel approach, challenging existing thinking where necessary
* Maintain up-to-date understanding of scientific developments
* Support the development of Medical Affairs plans that align with overall company strategy
* Contribute to the scientific community through the development of educational materials, local/national/international meetings and sharing practices
* Work cross-functionally to prepare for the launch of new products and lifecycle management of existing portfolio
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to a degree level, preferably with additional higher qualification (MSc OR PhD)
* Experience of UK medical practice, particularly NHS structure and patient pathways
* Experience and understanding of working with the ABPI Code of Practice
* Previous knowledge of the therapy area (desirable)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this vacancy now via the website, or contact Jacqueline Watson for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.