Key Account Manager - Anti-Infective
Our client has over 30 years of experience developing and manufacturing a portfolio of treatments for Gastrointestinal health. They have a thorough understanding of the therapy area market environment and the challenges that HCPs and patients face, aiming to be the preferred partner of choice; they are committed to providing ongoing support to the NHS to improve patient outcomes.
The successful candidate will take ownership of the sales and commercial activity within their designated territory and will promote their product portfolio within the NHS. They will utilise a strategic approach to overcome barriers to access for products within primary and secondary care.
* Develop and implement strategic territory plans that promote the usage of product portfolio
* Identify and develop strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders
* Manage the commercial relationship with purchasing customers in secondary care
* Implement the sales and marketing operational plans
* Take ownership of the planning and prioritisation for the territory
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent, preferably within a Life Science or Business discipline
* ABPI qualified
* Substantial experience in pharmaceutical or medical sales within infectious disease or similar
* Demonstrated success in Market Access and ability to influence NHS long-term strategy
* Excellent understanding of regional and national NHS plans, strategy policies and objectives
* Proven leadership skills
* Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
* Self-motivated with strong business acumen
Apply for this vacancy now via the website, or contact Elaine Plunkett for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.