Digital Content Manager
Republic of Ireland
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting position as a Digital Content Manager, who will be responsible for the management of the process and strategic integration of digital content across platforms and channels.
The successful candidate will require a deep understanding of customer needs and engagement preferences in order to enable access to relevant information according to the client's and customer's needs.
* Governing and supporting processes surrounding planning, development, and management of digital Content/messages to be implemented across the multi-channel Customer planning & communication platforms
* Working with the Brand Manager's to gain understanding of priority Customer groups and segments for current promoted brands and future portfolio in terms so can gauge Customer needs, gaps, Content and channel preferences
* Developing and ensuring governance and processes surrounding content development, such as data entry guidelines, translation, review and approval workflow consistent with the specified strategy and schedule to ensure timely and accurate delivery
* Assessing and recommending additional technology or processes to explore new options for digital content management
* Sharing best practices with relevant corporate and key stakeholders
* Complying with local regulations, industry and company Code of Conduct
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Minimum 3 years experience in digital content concepts, tagging and asset management
* Excellent experience in digital production and content best practices
* Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, within Marketing, Sales or Medical is ideal
* Relevant prior management experience is ideal
* Demonstrable experience in coordinating and driving cross-functional teams and maintaining a cross-functional forward-looking Content editorial plan
* Good understanding of Veeva, Veeva promoMats, Veeva for Medical, Salesforce.com, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Analytics platforms, Adobe Marketing cloud suites or similar
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Elaine Plunkett
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.