Head of Clinical Services & Patient Advocate
Our client provides innovative care to patients at vulnerable points in their lives; patient safety is at the forefront of what they do, providing high-quality healthcare products and services to ensure patients feel safe and guarded during their care.
The role offers the opportunity to have direct accountability for public and government affairs and patient advocacy; it is an influential role, providing strategic direction and leadership to the Commercial team.
The successful candidate will utilise their knowledge and experience to develop value-based strategies. They will have a vision for excellence within healthcare, being a clinician of excellent clinical standing in their area of expertise, they will be passionate about improving patient experience.
Head of Clinical Services Main Responsibilities:
* Lead the Clinical, Advisor and Training teams
* Drive the delivery of excellent clinical standards of care, patient safety, clinical effectiveness and continuous improvement of the patient experience
* Ensure patient care is safe, effective and responsive in a safe, high-quality environment in a way that maximises financial and operational performance
* Develop comprehensive strategic public affairs programme with national-level policymakers
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Previous experience managing a clinical team/function within a pharmaceutical or medical device organisation
* Good commercial and business acumen
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Jon Woodrow for more information
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.