Territory Manager - Leinster
Star OUTiCO is working with Nestle Health Science to recruit for a Territory Manager. As a blue-chip globally renowned company, they specialise in delivering a range of medical nutrition products for patients requiring tailored management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence and revel in being part of a winning team.
The purpose of the role of Territory Manager is to achieve sales and activity targets within the designated territory for Minami, Vital Proteins and Garden of Life product portfolios, meeting all relevant standards outlined by the company and Business Manager.
Territory Manager Main Duties:
* Deliver an above-average rate or volume of calls against pre-determined customer groups
* Proactively achieve all client communication objectives, including active liaison and interface with territory teams as defined by project objectives
* Utilise company contact recording and reporting systems to maintain accurate customer records and complete administration within the required timescales
* Build and maintain a strong database of customers
* Remain up to date with changes in the HSE
* Develop and maintain market expertise within designated therapy areas and ensure your manager is kept aware of this information
* Ensure compliance with company standards and IPHA code and safeguard the professional, ethical image of the company
* Train, educate and sell to customers base to drive strong advocacy of product portfolio
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Experience in FMCG, OTC or Health & Wellness
* Excellent selling and networking skills
* Previous sales success and achievement of personal objectives
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* High level of confidence, pro-activity and initiative
* Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated
* Excellent planning and time management skills
* High level of commitment to working independently within a field sales team
Apply for this opportunity via the website, or contact Elaine Plunkett for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.