Sales Representative - Orthopaedics
Berkshire, Hampshire, Bournemouth, Chichester, Guildford
Our client is a global medical device company who specialise in providing Orthopaedic solutions. They believe in the transformation of Orthopaedics through quality-focused, cutting edge innovation and were the first to bring 3D printing into a hospital setting. They provide custom-built solutions to surgeons to ensure the improvement of patient quality of life.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting their product portfolio. They will have a proactive and confident approach, helping to generate a marketing strategy that will drive sales.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Representative:
* Managing sales in the relevant territory and meeting targets
* Growing and maintaining existing accounts as well as generating new accounts
* Monitoring events and attending conferences
* Preparing commercial reports and carrying out market research
* Keeping on top of competitor activity
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Minimum 3 years experience within medical device sales
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a Science-based discipline
* Completed a recognised sales training course
* Proven success over-achieving sales and growth targets
* Good understanding of the Orthopaedics market
* The ability to build strong, long-term relationships
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Jon Woodrow
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.