Account Manager - North East England
Our client partners with healthcare professionals to improve patients' lives; they pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation. Their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio within the field of Respiratory make them a very reputable and exciting company.
The successful candidate will be operating across varied levels of the NHS and will be responsible for securing business growth by developing and effectively implementing strategic account plans within their designated territory.
* Utilise/support the resource of other colleagues to drive sales opportunities and growth
* Analyse market trends and competitor environment and share with other colleagues/departments
* Encourage medication reviews across the Local Health Economy (LHE) by working with appropriate KOL/influencers
* Connect with target customers, establishing and maintaining long-term commercial partnerships
* Identify commercial opportunities for the business through the development of financially sound business proposals
* Liaise with colleagues across multiple levels to develop and drive successful implementation of local business plans
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* ABPI qualified
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build meaningful working relationships at all levels across the LHE
* Sound understanding of the NHS environment
* Ability to influence KOLs within the NHS to drive mutually beneficially agreements
* Strong commercial acumen with previous success commercialising pharmaceutical products
* Outstanding account management and business planning skills
* Proficient in MS Office with experience using database systems
Apply for this opportunity via the website or contact Elaine Plunkett for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.