Pharmacy Field Sales Consultant
Our client is a Dermatology Cosmetics company; dedicated to caring for people by designing and developing innovative solutions inspired by consumers and patients.
The Pharmacy Field Sales Consultant will provide education, training and visual merchandising support in selected independent and Key Pharmacy Accounts within the UK.
Pharmacy Field Sales Consultant Main Duties:
* Implement training strategy and instore display outlined by the National Field Sales Manager
* Brand expert; responsible for training strategy, supporting in-store activations and driving sales
* Work cross-functionally with Pharmacy Account Manager and other Field Sales Consultants to increase sales performance within select accounts
* Analyse sales data and proactively implement areas of potential and improvement, utilising data to support changes and measure success
* Maintain a high level of market knowledge, trend and competitor awareness; providing feedback where necessary
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Minimum 2-years experience in a similar training and territory management position
* Experience within skincare/Dermatology, preferably within Dermo cosmetics
* A Teacher Training Qualification (PTLLS) or similar, preferable
* Effective communicator with exceptional presentation skills
* Ability to effectively manage tactical and strategic training activities
Apply for this opportunity via the website or contact Jacqueline Watson for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.