MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER - HEAD OFFICE BASED - MIDDLESEX
Our client is major leading Pharmaceutical Organisation dedicated to improve the quality of human life.
To deliver market research based insight across two therapy areas to shape brand strategy and drive implementation.
* Providing market research support and expertise, working with business partners and selected individuals in the brand teams to drive customer and market understanding for the UK/Ireland LOCs
* Managin interactions with market research agencies and other similar external partners
* Advising and developing market research plans and budgets for aligned therapy areas, taking responsibility for the procurement of the best value market research solutions
* Ensuring all research is conducted in accordance with the latest ethical standards and guidelines
* BHBIA ethic and guidelines training and BHBIA adverse event reporting training
* Market research agency experience/ Pharma company market research experience
* A good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the specific requirements related to conducting pharmaceutical market research
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent project management skills
* High capability to prioritise multiple competing workstreams
* Excellent quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills
* Ability to rapidly gain understanding and credibility in a brand/therapy area
* A desire to embrace innovation uncovering new methodologies, data sources and new ways of working to deliver customer and market insights
* Capable of creating and delivering recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative information
This role will offer a aHighly Competitive Basic Salary and Benefits Package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644