Customer Service Manager - Northern Europe Sales and Marketing Team
Customer Service Manager opening at a leading healthcare design and manufacturer aiding professionals and patients in the treatment of diseases within various therapeutic areas.
A highly established company leading the way in which patients and healthcare professionals treat and self-manage various chronic diseases such as Diabetes. Their continuing effort through extensive research and development, is to improve and increase quality of life for all sufferer of chronic illnesses whilst reducing the cost without interrupting performance.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager the key responsibilities will include:
* Develop and maintain the level of service for customers through effective relationship management
* Promote the concept of 'Customers, First and Last'
* Develop and maintain the Customer Service department making sure all order deadlines are met, if not, communication is clear and concise with customers
* Maintain relationships with internal teams and external third parties
* Maintain the Divisional Stock Requirements
* Ensure accurate, clear and concise support is provided to customers for both commercial and product queries
* Support the team with quotations and tenders
* Develop and maintain a set of KPI's monitoring through appraisal and regular performance reviews
* Prepare monthly and year end reports as required
* Ensure SOP's are followed and updated as necessary
* Make sure all Policies, Procedures and Regulations are updated and followed accordingly
* Achieve agreed personal objectives
* Experience with delivering excellent customer service
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Experience and good working knowledge of ERP Systems
* Background of managing teams
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word
* Experience of stock maintenance and forecasting
* Forward thinking is essential
* Strong communication skills
* Effective relationship management
* Positive and Pro-active
* Demonstrated collaboration and conflict resolution skills
* Knowledge and experience of supplying healthcare market
* Experience of export and international trade
* Experience within a regulated environment
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.