HOSPITAL SALES SPECIALIST - HAEMATOLOGY - SCOTLAND
This innovative and ambitious research based pharmaceutical group have built their success on diversity, reputation and sheer passion for what they do. They play a pioneering role in personalised healthcare and provides the first products that are tailored to the needs of specific patient groups within both pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. They have an enviably rich pipeline of products and are much admired by those both within and outside of the pharmaceutical industry.
They currently have an excellent opportunity to join an established team working within the field of Haematology. This role will report to the regional Haematology Sales Manager and will be responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets maximising the company's interests and promoting patient care.
They will also be involved in the following:-
* Adhering to corporate and compliance goals, developing and implementing the key account plan aligned to brand strategy and managing budget autonomously in order to generate maximum return on investment.
* Delivering sales value, clinical advocacy and growth in line with targets are key requisites of the role.
* Demonstrating detailed knowledge of NHS customer process, interacting with doctors, nurses, pharmacists, registrars, managers, unit staff and other stakeholders taking personal responsibility for maintaining high ethical standards, operating within company and ABPI standards.
* Clear analysis of sales data and associated data, leading to the development and delivery against the in-field operational plan is a key part of the role.
* Ensuring excellent application of marketing activities, consistent message delivery and creating effective feedback processes from the field to head office.
* Proactively using the requisite business planning tools and ensuring CRM information is accurate, complete and current.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate success in a hospital speciality sales role within the Pharmaceutical industry, have experience of key account management and have worked in a matrix environment. A science degree or equivalent is essential along with the ABPI and strong financial and sales acumen. Experience of working within haematology/oncology would be a distinct advantage in this instance.
In return for your contribution to our success, our client offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme plus a range of other excellent benefits you would expect from a leading organisation.
For further information on this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.