As a Clinical Specialist for this employee-oriented company you will not only be supported by an outstanding education and training package, but you will also be working in a role that allows you to take ownership and work with a great deal of independence.
The Clinical Specialist responsibilities include:
* Working alongside the sales team, organising plans in-line with the aims of the UK National Sale Manager to whom you will deliver progress reports on a weekly basis
* Delivering comprehensive training to clinical staff to ensure appropriate and confident use of the product in everyday clinical practice, and guaranteeing clear understanding of the product benefits
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customers, displaying professional conduct with customers, both externally and internally
* Maintaining a good working knowledge of the NHS
* Adhering to all competency standards as per company Standards of Performance
* Taking the initiative to focus on learning and personal development
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* A qualified General Nurse
* Experience working with pressure ulcers
* A-Level educated (or equivalent)
* Proficient in numeracy and literacy
* Clean, UK driving license
* Excellent communication skills; over the phone and customer-facing
Apply for this Clinical Specialist opportunity now, or call Michelle Penlington on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.