The Oncology Therapeutic Specialist responsibilities include:
* Representing company products throughout Scotland and Ireland and achieving coverage, frequency and sales targets across the territory
* Building, developing and maintaining business relationships with key customers and accounts
* Using knowledge of the therapeutic disease area to promote the appropriate use of products
* Working in cooperation with Medical Scientists, Market Access Managers, Marketing, and other internal team members on cross-functional projects
* Completing all necessary administrative tasks in a timely and organised manner
* Ensuring all duties are carried out in compliance with all regulatory agencies, and internal code of conduct
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Previous experience in specialist pharmaceutical sales
* Haemato/Oncology experience preferred
* ABPI qualified
* Honest and willing to take accountability
* Extremely self-motivated, with a high level of independence
Apply for this Oncology Therapeutic Specialist opportunity now or call Michelle Penlington on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.