Territory Manager - West Scotland
Star are recruiting for a Territory Manager to work within the continence department of a leading medical devices company. The role will require you to be responsible for achieving territory sales objectives through field-based selling activities, which include cultivating business partnerships with key decision-makers, product in-services, and driving market share and sales growth. You will also target customers by selling and servicing the company portfolio of Ostomy, continence care and wound care product lines. As well as a competitive salary, you will also be offered an attractive company bonus package including childcare vouchers, private healthcare and 28 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities of a Territory Manager include:
* Meeting or exceeding selling quotas or targets by engaging all targeted accounts, as well as developing and executing a clear and logical plan to achieve territory sales objectives
* Ensuring timely advancement of the sale process with all targeted accounts achieving/exceeding the annual minimum required contract commitments
* Planning and documenting daily call routines to ensure appropriate coverage of key accounts given sales time allocation, sales potential, geographical location, development of sales process
* Utilising all available tools to maximise sales growth including Group Purchase Organisation and Independent expense management
* Executing on Account Specific Action Plans
* Being knowledgeable about competitive activity and sales volume in each targeted account
* Developing and maintaining long-term relationships that lead to increasing use of company products within targeted accounts
* Demonstrating a clear understanding of clinical and technical product knowledge
* Providing feedback and requests to Marketing or to the organisation to adapt tools/strategies to the market demand
* Developing and maintaining productive cross-functional relationships to share knowledge and leverage synergies within the organisation
Key requirements of a Territory Manager will include:
* Successful field sales experience
* Demonstrable sales behaviour
* High attention for detail and follow through
* Understanding and successful follow through of the sales cycle
* Strong interpersonal and relation building skills
Apply now for this Territory Manager role via this website, or contact Michelle on 0161 914 8476.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.