Regional Business Leader - Scotland and North East England
Star are recruiting for a Regional Business Leader to work in the continence care department for a leading medical devices company, who are committed to improving patients' lives. The primary focus of this role is to grow business through all commercial opportunities and deliver both revenue and profit returns. You will be responsible for all aspects of operational and strategic management of a sales region. As well as a competitive salary, you will also be offered an attractive benefits package including medical cover and 28 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities of a Regional Business Leader include:
* Setting the strategic direction and P&L for the region in order to maintain growth and ensure targets are achieved
* Identifying key trends within the NHS and proactively driving business/partnership/joint working opportunities that will grow the business and benefit the NHS and the patient
* Identifying and developing relationships with KOLs, including procurement, payers and business leads within CCGs in line with regional business priorities
* Creating innovative ideas using insight and business intelligence to enhance value proposition to the NHS, in collaboration with local NHS Partnership Managers and regional sales TMs
* Ensuring all standards and company policies are communicated and adhered to the team in-line with company policies and procedures
* Driving formulary decisions, discussions, negations and tender processes in conjunction with the NHS Partnership Manager team
* Being responsible for working closely with Marketing to execute national campaigns and create local adaptations that will develop business growth
* Measuring and monitoring regional business performance against the Sales and Marketing objectives for each brand, ensuring that critical issues impacting upon the campaign are communicated to the Senior Leadership team with proposed solutions
* Developing and executing plans for key accounts within their regions
* Developing national business area strategies in collaboration with divisional leadership teams
Key requirements of a Regional Business Leader include:
* A university degree or equivalent
* A strong understanding of the NHS landscape and how it affects local delivery of healthcare
* Effective coaching skills - being able to inspire and drive performance in others
* Profit and loss management skills
* Demonstrable Key Account Management skills
* Business or commercial qualifications are desirable, but not essential
* Experience of working with CCGs/Health Boards is desirable, but not essential
* Experience of working with the NHS or working within Marketing are desirable, but not essential
Apply now for this Regional Business Leader role via this website, or contact Michelle on 0161 914 8476.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.