Do you want to work for an organisation that focuses primarily on patients' needs? Our client's discovery and development process always begins with the patient in mind; they continually look to improve treatment options and outcomes for patients with unmet needs. Starting their process with patient need helps our client stay focused on their goal: to help patients improve their health and their lives.
Their discovery and development efforts are focused on a core set of therapeutic areas including hepatitis C (HCV), neuroscience, immunology, oncology, renal disease and women's health.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Clients Healthcare Partnership Manager team to cover East Anglia, Essex & Luton
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Proven experience of interacting and building relationships directly with healthcare stakeholders, in particular payers
* Knowledge of the healthcare landscape, including local payer and provider environment and healthcare funding flows
* Knowledge of payer decision-making processes and who are the key payer stakeholders/influencers
* Knowledge of the needs and agendas of payers and influencers
* Knowledge of pharmaco-economic principles
* Proven track record in medical sales
* Previous Regional Manager Experience desirable
* Ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships with payers
* Ability to translate the strategies into actionable and realistic engagement plans to ensure market access of products, in alignment with brand strategies
* Ability to collect and share insights with MAVP to support the development of value propositions addressing payers needs
* Ability to deliver customised value propositions to payers to convince them of product value
* Ability to identify C&T situations with payers to reach mutually-satisfactory arrangements
* Ability to shape multi-stakeholder projects
* Ability to assess the opportunities and risks of funding for the brands
* Ability to monitor performance and adapt plans to external and internal changes
* Ability to lead and facilitate infield team working
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.