FTC Hospital Specialist - Haematology/Oncology - an excellent opportunity to join an established Haematology team!
Reporting to the regional Haematology Sales Manager, you'll deliver sales in line with company targets, maximising company interests and promoting patient care. Adhering to corporate and compliance goals, you'll develop and implement the key account plan aligned to brand strategy and manage the budget autonomously to generate maximum return on investment. We're looking for energised, self-motivated candidates who are passionate and able to work effectively with other HSSs and cross-functional field team members.
The Hospital Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Delivering sale value, clinical advocacy and growth in line with targets
* Demonstrating detailed knowledge of the NHS customer process
* Interacting with doctors, nurses, pharmacists, registrars, managers, university staff and other stakeholders
* Clear sales data and associated data analysis
* Ensuring marketing activities are applied with excellence
* Creating effective feedback processes from the field to head office
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A science degree or equivalent
* Strong financial sales acumen
* Able to demonstrate success in a hospital speciality sales role within the pharmaceutical industry
* Previous experience of key account management and matrix environment work
* A track record of strong sales performance
* ABPI qualified
* Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
* Experience in a competitive marketplace is desirable but a competitive mind-set is essential
* Experience of working within Haematology/Oncology is preferable, but not necessary
Apply now for this Hospital Specialist role via this website or contact Lauren on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.