REGIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER - NORTH WEST
This Independent Family Owned Pharmaceutical company have earned a reputation as experts in pain therapy and are pioneers in intelligent, user-friendly drug delivery technologies. Their compact infrastructure ensures their employees enjoy visibility and complete autonomy within the business and it allows them to shape their own future.
1. Key Responsibilities
Leadership of Account Teams
* To provide leadership to each local account team, and ensure all elements are fully engaged to maximum efficiency
* To motivate and empower the team to deliver business goals within Company strategies and industry codes
* To own and align activities of account teams and associated teams (NHS SAMs, MSLs etc) within the local account and cycle plans.
Account Planning & Delivery
* To ensure account teams have a detailed understanding of current local health economies within strategic geographies.
* To prepare and own robust and aligned account plans in conjunction with account teams for the development of business within priority accounts.
* To work with account teams to deliver agreed objectives and actions outlined in account plans in conjunction with the cycle plans.
* To contribute to the development of robust marketing strategies/plans, implement promotional campaigns at a local level and work collaboratively with marketing on the deployment of centrally held resources within local area e.g. national congresses; advisory boards.
* To establish effective performance management systems across account teams to ensure sales targets and other key performance indicators are achieved; to robustly monitor performance of account teams and initiate corrective action as required.
* To ensure sales and growth targets and other key performance indicators are achieved across strategic geographies.
* To develop realistic yet stretching sales forecasts as required for the development of business across area of responsibility.
* To ensure all expenditure is tightly controlled and managed in accordance with agreed budgets policies and the company plan.
* To identify and propose ways of improving company profitability, by raising ROI from invested resources.
* To line manage a team of Account Representatives/Managers; ensure robust processes are in place for the selection, performance management and role development of direct reports.
* To conduct regular coaching field visits with all Account Representatives/Managers to ensure their selling skills and account management skills exceed minimum standards.
If you'd like to find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644