Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to work in the Oncology portfolio for a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The company's ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career. . For our Oncology division, helping people fight cancer is our passion, supporting accessibility to our cancer medicines is our commitment, and pursuing research in immuno-oncology is our focus to potentially bring new hope to people with cancer.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Being responsible for the company's Oncology portfolio key accounts within specified territory
* Understanding and working with customers and stakeholders who determine whether the company's Oncology portfolio is prescribed
* Partnering with key customers, building sustainable relationships and levering customer insights to develop strategies and solutions to address unmet and/or evolving needs within the Oncology therapeutic area
* Implementing both short-term tactical plan as well as a strategic, long-term business oriented approach in key accounts
* working with relevant internal stakeholders to support access and sales growth Key Activities
* Understanding the decision-making process to gain access for company Oncology products in the Accounts
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A degree in Science or Business or other relevant subject
* Experience working in a customer facing role
* Experience working in Oncology, preferably in the territory area
* Knowledge of the therapeutic area and and NHS payor, procurement, local organisations and stakeholders in the area
* Previous success in gaining protocols/formularies/clinical guidelines for products in the hospital sector
* Understanding customer's business climate; assessing overall market potential; and identifying and prioritising opportunities which support the development of the territory business plan to achieve business results.
Apply now via this website for this Key Account Manager role or contact Hazel on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.