Exciting Key Account Manager Opportunity - Oncology
Our client is helping people fight cancer, supporting accessibility to cancer medicines is their commitment, and pursuing research in immuno-oncology is theri focus to potentially bring new hope to people with cancer.This company looks for vibrant, driven, knowledgeable people who value the opportunity to become integral to a team that works together towards the shared aim of a healthier future.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Taking full responsibility for the generation and growth of sales in the territory for the Oncology portfolio, including one product tackling lung cancer
* Working with customers and stakeholders who determine whether the portfolio products are prescribed and placed on formulary
* Develop a prioritised business plan to ensure maximised uptake of products across the specific geography
* Planning, organising and executing ctivities to ensure access to funding and sales of promoted brands to meet agreed business objectives
* The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Previous Oncology experience essential
* Previous Territory experience essential
* ABPI Qualified
* Strategic thinker with an advanced sales acumen
* Degree in a relevant Science or Business field
* 3 Years at least in a customer facing role in the NHS or Pharma industry Successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic fanatical package and future development.
* Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity via this website or contact Sam Wise on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.