Our client is an exceptional company to work for. Their culture and values underpin everything they do and individuals are encouraged and supported to develop in their careers.
They are particularly well known within the Pain and Respiratory fields.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Public Relations Manager is responsible for developing and implementing internal and external corporate communication priorities, strategies and associated tactics to ensure they support the external reputation of the company and its brands. Build, utilise and maintain a wide ranging and strong external network in order to identify potential opportunities and media that help us continually leverage the company's proposition of the 'way to market'.
* Formal qualifications in PR or communications with excellent command of written and spoken English.
* Exemplary knowledge of both the UK healthcare environment and the ABPI Code of Practice required.
* Proven experience working in public relations and delivering public relations campaigns.
* In-house communications experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare sector required.
* Experience of working with agencies, other third parties and the media.
* Experience of managing issues and crisis communications.
* A demonstrable working knowledge of a broad variety of communication channels, and an understanding of their potential uses, drawbacks and benefits.
* Line management experience desirable.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 19 July 2016
This position offers a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits Package. Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644