SERVICE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - ADHD - NORTHERN ENGLAND
Our client is the leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialised conditions. They strive to develop best-in-class products, many of which are available in more than 100 countries, across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmics, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal/Internal Medicine/Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; and a growing franchise in Oncology.
The Service Development Manager evaluates, analyzes, creates, and shapes ADHD service development projects that support the ADHD portfolio's access and uptake in the marketplace.
You will be involved the following
* Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the evolving local and regional ADHD service development environment translating that into impactful and innovative service development projects to support the NHS, patient outcomes and the portfolio by improving ADHD services and delivering service and pathway redesign.
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers in the local health economy who can drive system change and deliver enhanced ADHD services
* Anticipate trends, translating changes in the health economy into novel, effective solutions for service development and patient access with the courage to challenge the status quo and explore innovative solutions.
* Exemplify true cross functional working to add value to the business working alongside field-based as well as head office commercial and medical to develop services and ensure access for patients.
* Build KOL support for the ADHD toolkit / service development strategy and the mobilisation of advocates for peer to peer resource.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of results driven project management and implementation and have demonstrable success in strategic and visionary capabilities. You will have vast knowledge and experience in identifying and prioritising business opportunities through key account management as well as business planning and have efficiently managed a territory budget with demonstrable evidence in gaining maximum return on investment. Previous experience of partnering with local (UK) healthcare environment is essential in this case as well as experience of working in the commissioning ecosystem and environment.
Excellent salary plus unrivalled benefits.
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.