ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER - BASED HERTS
This innovative, European pharmaceutical Company have built a powerful reputation within the fields of Neurology and Clinical / Aesthetic Dermatology, and has a strong global presence.
* Supporting the planning, development and execution of targeted launch activities for a brand new aesthetics device in UK & Ireland along with Senior Manager
* Project ownership and implementation of specified brand campaigns through development of brand messaging and promotional materials for sales & in-clinic support
* Tracking advertising budgets (per brand) throughout year and preparing monthly summary for SBM review
* Maintain up-to-date digital platforms (eg websites) for core brands
* Engage in social media activities including preparation and launch of brand specific Facebook account
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Sales, Medical Affairs and the Sales Force whilst communicating with stakeholders at all levels
* Drive brand awareness through execution of PR and social media events
* Collaborate with Regional Account Managers on account planning and support Centres of Excellence v& VIP clinics in marketing and sales activities
* Support execution of annual Aesthetic Congress symposia, master classes and training workshops in UK/Ireland as well as for selected European events
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience within a medical aesthetic and/or medical device marketing and/or sales environment. Digital/social media experience an advantage, educated to degree level with an understanding of ABHI compliance desirable.
A Highly Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits will be offered.
To find out more please call us on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.