Diabetes Specialist Role - South London (Perm)
The Diabetes Specialist role will be responsible for CCGs in the above geographical location and will be accountable for delivering sales growth in line with sales targets. This will be achieved through selling Diabetes brands to targeted customers according to an agreed territory operating plan.
For the successful Candidate it is critical that the Diabetes Specialist have:
* Proven track record of Developing and evidence of an understanding of the Current NHS and provision of Diabetes Services and how these insights were maximized by full engagement with all local stakeholders.
* Success in Securing and driving brand advocacy from prescribers and their teams
* Ability to Translate environmental insights/understanding in order to support implementation of local account plan and inform wider business functions of key local needs;
EVIDENCE OF COLLABORATIVE WORKINGS IN CURRENT ROLE
* Inputs to and has a full understanding of assigned account plan(s).
* Ensures all activities are driving account objectives.
* Works closely with the DSM and PATIENT ACCESS and directly with customers to understand customer and commercial opportunities across the LHE.
* Evaluates what implementation activities are working and communicates customer insight into the Regional Team.
* Close Workings with the DSM and PATIENTACCESS and directly with customers to understand customer and commercial opportunities across the LHE.
* Adopts a problem solving approach to customer/commercial opportunities and translates these into effective working plans which contribute to the overall account plan.
Proven track record of Developing advocacy and influence across current assigned accounts
* Namely identifies, targets and develops advocacy in key influencers to a defined therapy area across primary and intermediary services.
* Develops key influencers within identified account opportunities to become advocates for defined brands and services.
* Abide by the requirements of the current ABPI Code of Practice including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct, in line with Company policies and procedures, with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.