Fantastic Dermatology Key Account Manager Opportunity - Dorset
Our client is a world-class pharma company that focuses upon improving peoples' lives who have dermatologic and thromboembolic conditions. This client has a commitment to invest in long-term development of ground-breaking treatments, and providing holistic support and informative and educational programmes.
This Dermatology Account Manager role will be based in Dorset and candidates will therefore need to live on or near this patch.
The key responsibilities for the Dermatology Account Manager include:
* Working with a brand new really exciting dermatology product only a few months old driving access and local formulary inclusions in the local health economy
* Fully responsible and accountable for growing and managing the Dermatology portfolio within designated territory.
* Target key business accounts to drive sales growth through market access and advocate development.
* Create productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Develop state-of-the-art projects that benefit patients and bring value to both stakeholders and this client.
* Develop the highest level of knowledge within the assigned geographical area that drives business success and ensures credibility.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience of working within the Pharmaceutical industry or the NHS and the challenges involved
* Demonstrable success in Pharmaceutical sales and fantastic business acumen
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strategic and forward thinking mind-set
* Worked with all levels of the NHS, to include primary care, secondary care and payors
Apply now via this website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.