KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A SPECIALIST PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY! SOUTH WEST TERRITORY, EXCELLENT SALARY, BONUS AND BENEFITS!
This is a true key account management role in mental health with a growing company with many development opportunities available.
The Key Account Manager will manage and develop a sales territory, using formulary positioning in primary and secondary care to achieve sales targets.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Maximising sales and increasing market share
* Developing, implementing and continually reviewing key account plans to drive good return on investment
* Identifying new opportunities to drive business
* Identifying and developing key opinion leaders
* Maintain and develop therapy area, brand and competitor knowledge
* Demonstrate a high level of effective teamwork
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A proven sales track record in a primary care/secondary care setting
* The ABPI qualification
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop long term relationships
* An outstanding understanding of the NHS
* The ability to influence key NHS personnel at the highest levels to drive mutually beneficial agreements
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
Apply now! You can apply via this website or call Jon Newman on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.