HOSPITAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - DIABETES - EAST OF SCOTLAND
Our client is a global healthcare leader that is working to meet the needs of healthcare professionals and their patients. Their areas of expertise include - Diabetes, Thrombotic, CV, Oncology,and CNS.
The Diabetes Specialist is responsible for a geographical location and is accountable for delivering sales growth in line with sales targets. This will be achieved through selling Diabetes brands to targeted customers including Secondary Care according to an agreed territory operating plan.
To achieve success it is critical that the Diabetes Specialist:
- Secures and drives brand advocacy from prescribers and their teams,
- Develops an understanding of the NHS and provision of Diabetes Services and how they impact on the business. Ensure these insights are maximized by full engagement with all local stakeholders.
- Translate environmental insights/understanding in order to support implementation of local account plan and inform wider business functions of key local needs;
- To plan and budget for the uptake of our current portfoo
-Delivers business growth through the development and implementation of assigned account plan(s).
-Develops a deep understanding of the therapy area and national policy drivers for their defined therapy area and understands how this translates locally.
-Develops advocacy and influence across assigned accounts
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with a science background.
- ABPI qualified.
- In-depth knowledge of the key product therapeutic area and ability to use that knowledge effectively in customer interactions.
- Knowledge of the NHS including the local decisions, impact on the business and changes that affect their customers
- Experience of successfully working with prescribers in Primary care
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales success.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge internally across a matrix structure, to optimise opportunities with customers and achieve shared goals.
- Ability to contribute to the development of shared business plans and execute the agreed business plan in line with commercial goals.
- Ability to achieve success within a changing environment.
- Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment.
This role will pay a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644