Regional Business Manager
Star's recruiting for a Regional Business Manager to work with this leading pharmaceutical company's pain portfolio. You'll manage a team while collaborating across every aspect of the UK business; you'll meet local customer needs, deliver superior customer service and achieve sales and growth targets by effectively directing multi-disciplinary account teams. Furthermore, you'll direct manage and develop a group of Account Representatives/Managers to enable them to achieve their potential.
The Regional Business Manager's responsibilities include:
* Providing leadership to each local account team and ensuring all elements are fully engaged to maximum efficiency
* Motivating and empowering the team to deliver business goals within company strategies and industry codes
* Ensuring account teams have a detailed understanding of current local healthcare economies within strategic geographies
* Preparing and owning robust and aligned account plans in conjunction with account teams to develop business in priority accounts
* Working with account teams to deliver agreed objectives and actions outlines in account plans in conjunction with the cycle plans
* Help to develop robust marketing strategies and plans, implementing promotional campaigns at a local level and working collaboratively with marketing to deploy centrally held resources within local areas
* Establishing effective performance management systems across account teams to ensure sales targets and other key performance indicators are achieved
* Robustly monitoring account teams' performance and initiate corrective action as required
The ideal candidate would have/be:
* A degree or equivalent qualification
* Primary and secondary care sales experience
* A proven track record of sales success and understanding of the factors that drive sales
* The ability to demonstrate excellent customer relationship management
* Proven knowledge of the evolving NHS, its challenges and implications
* A full UK driving licence
* The ABPI qualification
* Flexible to travel and stay overnight occasionally
* Understanding of the ABPI code of practice
Apply now for this Regional Business Manager role via this website contact Lauren on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.