REGIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER - UROLOGY - SOUTH WEST
This Award Winning Pharmaceutical organisation was recently voted as one of the Best Companies to work for due to their very open people focused culture and flexible working environment.
Their medicines are diverse and therapy areas include best in class Oncology, Transplantation, Anti Infectives, Urology and Dermatology medication.
With a bustling pipeline this company are very sought after and continue to go from strength to strength.
They are looking for a first line manager to cover the South West as below:-
* To lead an area business team to achieve sales targets and deliver sustainable RoI growth through the local implementation of strategy in urology
* To define and deliver local area strategies and allocate of resources
* To provide leadership to and development of direct reports
Develop the Regional Business Strategy
* Delivery of business Sales and contribution objectives.
* To develop a level of financial understanding to manage, deliver and optimise P&L
* Understand and build strategy for regional and CCG environment
* Secure high levesupport for innovative business ideas and resourcing through strategic influencing skills
* Provide the regional team with guidelines and parameters for developing their account plans
* Provide input to and approve strategic account objectives developed by Urology Account Managers
* Design measurable business objectives with Urology Account Managers and communicate to team
* Build regional sales force plan with environmental input from Urology Account Managers
* Allocate regional sales force, operational and promotional resource between Urology Account Managers territories as appropriate
* Proven Pharma sales experience
* People management experience,
* Experience omanaging individuals/team in an Account Manager position. This may include but not limited to, delivering specific prelaunch activities such as Advanced Budgetary Notifications, working with regional drug evaluation groups, evidence of ABPI joint working initiatives with tangible and evidenced outcomes.
* Demonstrable Pharma and NHS Knowledge
* Practical experience of partnership working with the NHS, with tangible business outcomes. Must include experience of relationship building with commissioners, budget holders
* Demonstrated experience of developing current high performers to further excellence.
* Success Driven
* Team Orientation
* Personal leadership
* Innovation Adaptability
* Business & Customer Focus
* Planning & Organising
* Leadership and people development
* Communication and Influencing
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644