Focussed exclusively within the field of dermatology, our Client strives to work closely both with healthcare professionals and patients, to support the development and provision of world-class dermatology services within the UK and Ireland. Part of a global organisation, our UK and Ireland portfolio encompasses prescription products, over-the-counter medications and corrective & aesthetic solutions.
With a national remit, the successful Market Access Key Account Manager will be liaising with NHS institutions at STP, CCG and trust board level. The role involves identifying, accessing and developing new business opportunities, handling proposals and working alongside territory managers. You will be establishing relationships and introducing products with senior level decision makers within target NHS institutions with a view to driving preferential adoption sales opportunities for Galderma's Dermatology portfolio.
Service Development (60%):
Identifying opportunities for our Clients products within dermatology service delivery initiatives that address current and future NHS requirements and that are in line with National Priorities.
Market Access (40%):
Improve market access capabilities at a local level by supporting Dermatology Specialist team in driving preferential positioning of our Clients product portfolio in APC/Hospital/CCG formulary approvals and guidelines.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
* Significant commercial success - proven track record of CCG and Board level sales
* Considerable knowledge of the NHS Healthcare structure and political environment i.e. decision making pathways, internal structures, pressures within the system and local delivery challenges. Dermatology experience is a plus
* Ability to work both independently in a field based role and collaboratively with the internal cross functional teams, to develop, deploy and successfully deliver complex commercial projects
* Strong interpersonal skills in relationship development, especially with payers at a national, regional and local level
* Exceptional organizational, negotiation and communication skills
* Project Management -Demonstrated multitasking and time/budgetary management skills to a successful outcome
* Attitude - self-motivated , commercially astute influencer with a drive to deliver successful outcomes
Keen to hear more? Please call Sam Wise on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.