Urology Account Manager
Star's recruiting for an Account Manager to work on a leading pharmaceutical company's urology portfolio. Reporting to the Urology Business Manager, you'll direct the activity of Urology Account Representatives and Executives based on account objectives. You'll own accounts, drive product usage and achieve sales targets in the local health economy across the territory. You'll also help to shape policy decisions in accounts through dialogue with the commissioning network, provider management and key decision clinicians, as well as working with Urology Business Managers to drive the implementation of marketing strategies across the territory. The exciting role also offers a competitive salary and bonus package.
The Urology Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring all activities are compliant with company standards and the ABPI code
* Developing the Urology business within the accounts
* Achieving sales targets by securing local funding, inclusion of company products on formulary, changes to protocol and service redesign
* Managing contacts with commissioning opinion leaders and developing advocates for speaker meetings
* Developing an integrated business plan with the Urology Business Manager, clearly outlining territory strategy and required activities
* Coordinating and directing these strategic activities with Urology Account Executives and Urology Account Representatives in line with account plans
* Accountability for delivering the local business plan to agreed timescales including performance managing multiple projects in line with identified objectives, and quality and service agreements
* Travelling around the UK and Europe occasionally
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Strong pharmaceutical industry knowledge
* Educate to degree level or equivalent and the ability to cope with basic science/medicine
* Full detailed understanding of the NHS and the commercial implications for Pharmaceutical companies
* Expertise in purchase order initiation, management and processing
* Previous expertise for end-to-end process including working with procurement and finance functions and third parties
* Full, clean UK driving licence
* Track record of dealing with insurance claims, accidental damage and remedial actions
* Experience in dealing with internal company stakeholders at all levels
* Ability to work autonomously and make evidence-based decisions
Apply now for this Urology Account Manager opportunity via this website or contact Lauren on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.