Key Account Manager - North West
Star's recruiting for a Key Account Manager opportunity with a leading pharmaceutical company that's focused on Diabetes Care - this is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to a wide range of people. You'll work with a wide variety of NHS customers. You'll secure appropriate access for company products and lead the locality team with focus and clarity. You'll also partner with a handful of territory managers in the region to jointly drive company products.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Develop and manage effective customer relationships in your region
* Commit to maintaining your understanding of the NHS and its stakeholders
* Producing and implementing plans across your geography in order to achieve specific brand objectives
* Using business analysis to inform and create high quality accounts plans
* Developing effective customer relationships by seeing a broad range of customers that reflect the needs of each account
* Delivering access to diabetes care brands by securing local NHS approval and guideline inclusion in assigned local health economies
* Partnering with the regional business managers and territory managers to coordinate implementation plans for successful formulary listings
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Demonstrable experience as a successful Key Account Manager or equivalent
* Proven ability to partner with sales and other colleagues to jointly meet objectives
* Excellent business planning, negotiation and selling skills
* Thorough and up to date knowledge of the industry and other appropriate guidelines
* The ability to travel around the UK and occasionally stay overnight
* A full UK driving licence
Apply now for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website contact Lauren on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.