Medical Sales Representative
Humberside, East Riding & Bridlington
Reference 1610 - 147
An opportunity with a forward-thinking company with a fantastic pipeline!
Our client is a global BioPharma company. Over the years, our client and its employees have received many awards and considerable recognition, including their status as one of the best companies for working mothers, a great place to work for scientists and a leader in environmental, and health and safety work.
About the role:
* You'll be responsible for all Primary Care clinical customers who influence treatment guidelines, patient diagnosis and management
* You'll use your understanding of pharma industry business drivers to own the entire sales process, provide in-depth product and disease area knowledge to healthcare professionals, and manage projects and programmes.
We'd like to hear from people with the following expertise:
* Primary Care experience
* Sales Representative experience, preferably in a Primary Care treated therapy area
* Evidence of your ability to hit and exceed sales targets
* A background in biological or medical sciences
* An understanding of anatomy, physiology and pharmacology
* Demonstrable analytical ability in a business or scientific area and the ability to organise and manage a territory
Apply today! You can apply via this website or call Alex Russell on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.