The Account Executives responsibilities will include:
* Selling within respiratory therapeutic area into predominantly primary care
* Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering sales results against targets set along with effective territory planning through Key Account Management
* Ability to build long term relationships with Key Customer Groups and Key Opinion Leaders
* Ensure that all administrative activities including Key Account Plans to Monthly Expenses are completed to company standard and within designated deadlines
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Candidate will demonstrate a level of clinical and market knowledge within the Respiratory therapeutic area
* Additional business degree and/or business acumen is preferred/desired
* Candidate will have strong presentation skills
* Strong NHS knowledge
* Due to the highly competitive nature of the product area applicants will need to be commercially astute and have strong self-motivation
Apply now via the website or call Kelly Beetham on 07710 172604!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.