Account Specialist - East Midlands (FTC)
Star's recruiting for an Account Specialist to work with a leading pharmaceutical company's Gastro portfolio; you'll promote a high cost product to secondary care in the East Midlands. This is a truly great opportunity to work with a diverse and committed team! This role is a fixed term contract but does have the potential of promotion when the contract is over.
The Account Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Delivering expected performance and beyond within a specified territory
* Effectively handing objectives or concerns
* Educating medical providers and staff
* Identifying, developing and maintaining disease state experts and speakers/advocates
* Continuously striving to gain market intelligence
* Organising and managing stakeholder meetings
* Proactively initiating, developing and implementing a growth plan to develop current positions and prepare for future opportunities
* Demonstrating in depth disease, product, market and competitive intelligence and expertise
* Having a deep understanding of a multi-stakeholder environment
* Continuously analysing sales reports and field intelligence
* Developing business plans for your territory in line with company brand strategy
The ideal candidate would have/be:
* Successful sales experience with a high cost product in secondary care
* Strong key account management skills
* Degree educated, preferably in science/nursing
* Practical knowledge and understanding of customer/disease area requirements
* Knowledge of the industry and local market conditions
* Territory management experience
* Budget management and action planning experience
Apply now for this Account Specialist opportunity via this website or contact Hazel on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.