Account Manager - Nottingham and Leicestershire
Star's recruiting for an Account Manager to join a UK pharmaceuticals company that strives to make a positive difference to their patients. The Account Manager will create a positive environment and drive uptake of company products by developing and maintaining key relationships with a wide range of customers who can support business growth across your geography. In addition to this, the successful candidate will implement and maintain the business plan using environmental analysis, project management, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills, with particular emphasis on key accounts that will ensure sales growth.
The Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring sales targets are met in your geography by implementing brand strategies
* Successfully executing differing selling strategies and styles as defines by current asset
* Maintaining in-depth understanding of the local customer environment and its priorities
* Routinely feeding back competitive or market intelligence to the business unit
* Attending internal meetings as required to share best practice
* Discussing area business plans and understanding the overall strategies and tactical requirements
* Developing, implementing and maintaining high quality account plans that deliver locally brilliant tactics and demonstrate agility to changes in the local environment
* Recognising, developing and influencing key stakeholders around the NHS in order to maximise business opportunities locally for the company
* Working collaboratively with team members and internal stakeholders throughout the organisation to maximise business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Proven sales and account management ability
* A strong level of analytical and evaluation skills
* In-depth knowledge of the NHS structure, the changing NHS environment and the local key priorities to ensure local excellence is achieved
* Experience of identifying, developing and leading key influencers across the NHS at area level and building effective relationships with these individuals
* The ability to understand, discuss and disseminate relevant medical and scientific information appropriate to a broad spectrum of HCPs
* Able to represent the company at NHS forums
* The ABPI qualification
Apply for this Account Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Hazel on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.